My Thoughts Are So Emotional Right Now

A joint venture by The Fam, delving into the important issues of life, like the invention of the spork, why toast always lands buttered side down, and drinking. Yes, drinking.

Sunday, August 7, 2005

Roland is A Tool

Roland, you suck at this blog thing more than Jenna Jameson sucks my cock. You are way too deep in your posts. Would you just call Keanan an asshole and let it be? None of this metaphor shit.

We all love Charlie for different reasons. I turned him into an alcoholic and I'm as proud as can be at that fact. Who else would have thought that a Catholic born in a Mormon stronghold could become the hardest man in Utah? No one, thats who. That's why I take such pride in Charlie's alcoholism. At least now he is having a good time.

As for us writing as much as we do, fuck you. You are just mad because we aren't the great literary authors that Charles Dickens is. Great Expectations was probrably the greatest story ever written. You just can't realize it because you didn't understand it (goddamn asshole).

Last point, fuck you I'm drunk. I don't care what any of those other goddamn assholes comment on our posts. Fuck them all. They are just goddamn spammers who want our money. Just like the goddamn females exept they want money without even offering the common courtesy of sucking our dicks first (goddamn feminazis).

So to end this post, Roland can't blog yet, Keanan is a cock-blocking asshole, Sean is a drunk (God bless him), Bob went to Canadia (lucky asshole), Duffy will always be a minority, and Owen doesnt even know what is going on here yet.

So in conclusion,

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home