My Thoughts Are So Emotional Right Now

A joint venture by The Fam, delving into the important issues of life, like the invention of the spork, why toast always lands buttered side down, and drinking. Yes, drinking.

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Poking roadkill with a stick...

That's what it kinda feels like right now with this blog venture of ours. During the school year I really don't see us posting on here all that often, especially since 6 out of the 7 people who post on here talk and see each other every day. But what the hell, I don't talk to you guys and you all need to read/see this:

So I'm becoming quite familiar (and since yesterday) notorious on the campus here at UI. Had a party up in my suite and managed to talk three girls into making out with each other, and at times, topless as well. The irony of it all is that I showed them the Tara and "Page" video from my house on Ro's birthday last year and they pretty much did the same thing in my room, minus the camcorder (fuckin a I'm going to invest in one now). Here's proof, albeit not sharp because it's cell phone pics, but it does the trick.



It's a very large possibility I could get all three of these girls to GU on Saturday as well. Thoughts?




Eleven. (because you always double down on eleven)

8 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger MedZag said...

Wow, keanan, you growns up and you growns up and you growns up.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger True said...

Impressivo. But then again you can't spell University of Idaho without "all the girls are dirty whores."

Well done though.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Keanan said...

Pretty much there only request is that something be going down Saturday night. Knowing you guys, this shouldn't be much of an issue nor burden. Is it safe to say something will happen at The Pit?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger True said...

Something is always happening at the PIT. Planned or not. Bring 'em up. I'm sure it will be a good reason to open up the bar.

PS - make sure they bring money. Otherwise they are worthless to me.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Keanan said...

Three things:

1) I have confirmation they'd be willing to dance on the bar topless. This offer may hurt their credibility, but they're willing to do it for free booze. So my question, how much does that get them?

2) The earlier comment about Duffy... does that infer that Duffy has resorted to using inanimate objects to exact his sexual frustrations on? I mean, a urinal? Whoa dude.

3) Heard of a great theme party idea for you guys to try some time, get this: Golf pros and Tennis hos. It's practically a porno waiting to happen.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger True said...

1. Topless girls on the bar will be treated the same as girls with tops, I will make them pay for booze.

2. Duffy is too lazy to do much of anything let alone release sexual frustrations on anything.

3. Golf pros and tennis hoes is an old one. Been done to death up here. I'm thinking more of a Clinton bros and Lewinsky hoes theme. How can you go to that party and not get anything?

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Keanan said...

Clinton broes and Lewinsky hoes? All you end up with his smudged lipstick and a stain on your pants. Fucking liberal cockteases...

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Keanan said...

There were no fat girls ever on me in the first place... FOR THE RECORD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home